Thursday, February 21, 2008

Welcome to my new blog.

This has been an intense week for us. Ian had to go to the ER twice. Once on Monday and once on Wednesday.. Monday he had a 103.3 fever.. Wednesday he had a 105.1 fever. He was vomiting both times and just really weak and sleepy. It was so scary! I had never had to take one of my kids to the ER before so you can imagine how scary it really was. He's only 7 months old! geez.
Presley is about to be 2 years old! I am excited for her birthday party, I rented a jumpy house thingy. She is going to freak, the jumpy company is letting me have it for the entire weekend for the same price as one day. I cant wait for them to bring it here!

Ok, well that was a decent first post. I will write more after I get some sleep!

No comments: